Richard is an experienced trust and property lawyer who acts for a wide range of clients. He has worked for a statutory trust company, a large national firm and has been a sole practitioner.
Richard has extensive experience in:
- all aspects of estate administration
- all aspects of trust establishment and administration
- asset planning using trusts and companies
- all aspects of residential property sales, purchases and financing
- drafting wills and enduring powers of attorney
- providing relationship property and elder law advice
- sales and purchases of small businesses.