Robyn Karam has been employed with Macalister Mazengarb and its predecessor firms since 1980. She has taken leave on several occasions for overseas travel and maternity leave.
Robyn has developed particular skills in the following areas of the firm’s property practice:
- All title matters, including easement, encumbrance, cross-leasing and unit-title approvals;
- All aspects of residential conveyancing including advice on purchasing properties from development plans;
- All aspects of major subdivisions, and associated work incorporating boundary adjustments and developments, including the drafting of easements, land covenants, encumbrances, cross-leases, and unit title documentation;
- Drafting of agreements and acting for builders and property developers; and
- All matters relating to property financing and refinancing.
Robyn Karam – Associate
Registered Legal Executive
Fellow of the New Zealand Legal Executives Institute